We offer the following renters insurance options:
- Personal Property – Coverage for the contents in your house (sub-limits apply to certain types of personal property)
- Loss of Use – Coverage for additional living expenses while your apartment cannot lived in
- Personal Liability – Coverage if you are found liable for damages to another person’s property or bodily injury
- Medical Payments – Initial coverage if someone gets injured in your apartment
- Valuable Items – Coverage for jewelry or fine arts beyond what is covered on the standard home policy
Why Carry Renters Insurance?
The major causes of loss to renters are fire and theft. Additionally, you might want to carry coverage in the event that someone gets hurt within the rental space you occupy here in Connecticut.
What Limits and Deductibles of Rental Insurance Should I Carry?
Everyone’s individual situation is different and therefore renters insurance coverage recommendations will vary. With regards to the deductible, the higher the deductible, the lower the premium.
Contact Olde Liberty Insurance today for a comprehensive insurance review and a no-obligation, customized quote from some of the most reputable carriers in the state of Connecticut.