From jewelry to coin collections, you probably have more valuables than you realize. And your homeowners policy has sub-limits for certain types of personal property, including the following:
- Jewelry and engagement rings
- Silverware, china and crystal
- Fine Art
- Stamp and coin collections
- Sound equipment (recorders)
- Sports equipment (archery, camping, fishing, skiing)
- Wedding gifts
- Musical instruments
- Golf Equipment
- Pedigreed dogs
- Garden tractors
- Political campaign collections
A Small Price to Pay for Valuables
Protecting your valuables from loss is an affordable option for anyone with treasured belongings. Whether you just need jewelry insurance or want insurance for multiple valuables, Olde Liberty can help.
Contact Olde Liberty Insurance today for a comprehensive insurance review and a no-obligation, customized quote from some of the most reputable carriers in the state of Connecticut.