The basic exposures of the named insured covered by the CGL include:
- Ownership, maintenance, or use of the premises
- Personal injury
- Advertising injury
- Operations conducted or performed on or off the premises
- Completed operations
- Written contracts and agreements
- Products manufactured, sold, or distributed
- Medical payments for injuries on the premises or job sites, regardless of fault
These policies can be offered on either an occurrence or a claims-made basis, as a mono-line policy, or combined with one or more other lines of insurance to form a commercial package policy. If you have a Connecticut business and don’t have a general liability policy, or if it’s been years since you reviewed your current policy, now is the time to act.
Contact Olde Liberty Insurance today for a comprehensive insurance review and a no-obligation, customized quote from some of the most reputable carriers in the state of Connecticut.